Monday, November 14, 2011

My shower

That was the best part of my day. I caught the cold that is going around in the family yesterday. Today I woke up, but we had to do school. That was a wreck. Elijah just did not want to cooperate today. We didn't start until 10am because I had to take Duane to the airport and the kids didn't wake up on time.
After school (finishing at 4:00), I also had All-city calls to make - with a soar throat. I made dinner, then took Brian to Ichiban. Then I took Quiana to the fabric store for her personal progress project. I am teaching her how to make a hand bag. Then I came home and made an hour or so of phone calls. Then was that beloved shower!
After that, I put the kids to bed. Now, I am writing a grocery list so I can go shopping after I pick Brian up. Then I have a project to get done for Bob. I am going to try and get it done by tomorrow night. Maybe I'll just come home after shopping and go to bed. If I work on it most of tomorrow I can get it done by Wednesday morning. However, I don't have most of tomorrow. Tomorrow afternoon I am teaching Quianna how to make her bag. Life needs to slow down when I am sick. Things are going at 110mph anyway, can't they just slow down to 90 when I get sick?

and that was why my shower was the best part of my day...

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea for a blog! It's one of my favorite traditions from when we were kids. i ask my kids what the best part of their day is every night.

    ReplyDelete