Saturday, September 3, 2011

And so it begins...

We started moving furniture around today. The corner desk ... from the downstairs office which will soon be our closet and music room - Quianna wants it to be a baby's room, however, that will be quite a while... anyway, the corner desk has been moved upstairs in the living room so we can prepare for school.

The next step is to figure out our office - soon closet. Then we'll move onto our bedroom and then finish with our garage. It will be really good to declutter and organize our room. I have been doing 27 boogie. Every week I go through the office throw away another pile of stuff. I also need to put a bunch of text books for sell online - which I think I'll do right now.

The exciting thing is we have the desk upstairs- which was the first step. Hopefully it will be like as snowball and we just keep going! It is really nice to be typing this at a (clean) desk upstairs with the family. I think this was a good decision.

side note - we had the missionaires over today with an investigator that is getting baptized in October. It was good. Elder Ericho - who hardly eats - ate 3 hamburgers! He ate them so quickly! It was like I turned around and he was asking for another one. It was a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment