Thursday, September 1, 2011

Testing, Testing, 1-2-3

Ok. So not that kind of testing, but for the last couple of days, the kids have been doing placement tests so I can figure out what classes to put them in for k12. Today, we finally finished! The kids tested for at least 4 hours yesterday and at least an hour today. Quianna did more today, but I finally decided where she was going to be.

Elijah is going to be in 3rd grade math and language arts/literature; Quianna will be in 5th grade math and language arts/literature. I am going to try and do 3rd grade history and 4th grade science so I can teach them that at the same time. I am hoping the teacher I am supposed to be working with will let me do that. She I haven't spoken with her yet - and I can honestly say that I have done my part. I have done pretty much everything except for going to her office or home and ask her my questions. I am getting really impatient. HOWEVER, I think was really patient for the month that I had to wait for the initial information to get to me. Depending how this year goes, I might go with WAVA, or maybe see if I can use MCP in the tri-cities just for the k-12.

So the best part of my day is that I am starting to figure things out for school. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment