Monday, September 5, 2011

School blessings

Brian gave us blessings tonight to start the school year. I was blessed with:

  • an increase of love, patience and strength when I need it
  • the knowledge the Lord will not leave me in trying to do what He wants me to do
  • that I may have my love increase and that I will remember that love when I get frustrated
  • that I can separate the roles of being a mother and teacher
My blessings talked about me following the subtle promptings of the spirit and making a decision from that inspiration.

Elijah was blessed with the joy of learning and that he can have strength as he overcomes obstacles and that he can remember the feeling after he overcomes them when he meets another.

Quianna was blessed with the strength to work with her brother and help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment